Christians often make the claim that God knows everything. If asked for specifics, they’ll say this includes knowledge about the future (foreknowledge) and that such knowledge is infallible. Christians also often make the claim that man has free will. Upon being asked for specifics, they’ll agree that free will entails the ability to freely make a choice. At quick glance, these claims may not appear to be in conflict. However, if we dig a little … Continue reading . . .
- Explaining the Problem of Free Will – By the Invisible Pink Unicorn
- Dr. Richard Carrier: Did Jesus Even Exist? A Historian Questions the Evidence
- Mark Thomas Guest Speaker at ACSJ – Did Jesus Exist + Q&A
- Mitch Guest Speaker at ACSJ – The Evolutionary Biology of Religion
- Noreen Ritz Guest Speaker at ACSJ – Separation of Church and State